Savage Arms Stance subcompact pistols, which previously shipped with one 7 and one 8-round magazine, have expanded their choices across the entire line of pistols to include models that ship with one 7 and one 10-round magazine. This option is available in all color, safety, and sight options, doubling the array of Stance SKUs from 14 to 28. There does not appear to be an upcharge for the models that ship with 10-round magazines, either.
Savage Arms @ TFB:
Savage Arms is now shipping 9mm Stance models with magazines allowing for additional capacities of up to 10 rounds.
“In December of 2021, Savage announced Stance, a micro-compact 9mm pistol manufactured with premium materials, finishes, and features”, said Jessica Treglia, Senior Brand Manager for Savage Arms. “Now, we’re continuing to expand on the capabilities of the Stance by offering additional round capacity for increased functionality.”
The Savage Stance refines the micro-nine into a thin, easily concealable pistol that is built to be both functional in the hand as it is easy to conceal. With its aggressive surface textures, advanced slide serrations and ergonomic grip, Stance is designed to be comfortable when holstered and formidable when it needs to be.
• Includes (2) 18° interchangeable backstraps to adjust grip size
• Ambidextrous magazine release & slide catch
• Stippling grip texture for 360° secure fit with finger indexing
• Steel slide with beveled front for easy holstering
• Ported, wide slide serrations for increased purchase
• Short, crisp trigger with short reset and wide, well-rounded face
• 3.2” stainless steel barrel
• Removable chassis for interchangeable grips
• Easy takedown with takedown lever, no trigger pull or tool needed for disassembly
• Snag free functional sights
• Ambidextrous manual safety & night sight models available
• Includes (2) magazines and hard case for protection
• Available with black, gray, or flat dark earth grip
• Matte black melonite slide
• Night sights and standard sight options
For more information on the Stance visit https://www.savagearms.com/
For those of you who like a more classic array of model choices without all the “flash”, this page lays out all of the options.
I’ve shot the Stance before and found it to be a decent little subcompact, with excellent grip texture and a very tactile and short trigger reset. The inclusion of the 10-round magazine right out of the box, rather than as an additional purchase, brings the Stance a little closer to its competition from other manufacturers in the subcompact category.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.